Online Caribbean Stud Poker Rules
Rules of Caribbean Stud Poker
Caribbean Stud Poker is a popular casino table game that can be played at online or "bricks and mortars" casinos throughout the world.
Note there are a variety of payout tables for online Caribbean Stud Poker and associated Progressive Jackpot. The tables listed on this rules page are the most commonly found payout tables in US land based casinos and many online casinos.
1) To play the player must make an ante bet in an amount between the set table minimum and maximum.
1) Cards are dealt from a standard deck of 52 cards to between 1 and 7 players.
Play of Hand
1) Each player examines their hand and the dealer's up card to determine which one of the following 2 options to take.
2) The dealer reveals his hand by turning over and exposing his 4 down cards.
1) The dealer's hand is ranked according to standard poker hand rankings.
Players can choose to make a side bet of $1 along with their ante bet to participate in the Progressive Jackpot.
The Progressive jackpot bet is totally dependent on the player's hand and independent of whether the dealer qualifies or whether the player chooses to fold or raise.
The payouts on the Progressive Jackpot side bet varies between casinos. Below is a typical payout table.
|© 2005-2018 ReviewPokerRooms.com|